Speaking & Seminars
Looking for a great keynote presentation, seminar, or a customized training program to bring out the best in all of your people? If so, we can help…
In fact, we have designed a wonderful and dynamic set of speeches, seminars, and decidedly “hands-on” workshops that will challenge and inspire everyone in your organization. These sessions run from 45 minutes to two days in length and can be tailored to meet your specific needs and the results you are trying to achieve.
Our current programs are titled:
- Surrounded by Geniuses: Unlocking Brilliance in Yourself, Your Colleagues, and Your Organization
- Reinventing the Customer Experience
- Leading Innovation and Change: Seven Keys to Building a More Innovative and Successful Organization
- The Necessity of Strangers: The Intriguing Truth About Insight, Innovation, and Success
- The Necessity of Strangers: New Insights for Building the Most Remarkable and Valuable Business Relationships
We also offer remarkable and energizing one-day and two-day “Team Learning Adventures” in other leading cities around the United States and the world. These dynamic action learning “explorations,” based on Alan Gregerman’s three critically-acclaimed books have earned rave reviews from companies, business leaders, trade and professional associations, entrepreneurs, and educators for their unique ability to make learning, innovation, and collaboration come alive. And they are ideal for audiences interested in understanding the real keys to innovation and business success, bringing out the best in people at all levels, being different in ways that matter to customers, and thinking creatively for fun and profit.
Alan and his work have been featured on National Public Radio, ABC World News, CNN, Fox News, and in Business Week, the Washington Post, Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, USA Today, Men’s Health, and more than 300 other publications around the world.
- At-risk children and families
- Low-income communities
- And people with developmental disabilities
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.585.1600
- email@example.com or 609.924.3060
The BrightSight Group is the exclusive representative for Alan’s speaking and seminars.